Welcome to the website for Maple Ridge Estates, a lovely neighborhood of 157 homes conveniently located in the Fairwood area of Renton. Here you can find information on our regulations, architectural forms, newsletters, and all the latest concerns and events pertaining to our neighborhood.
Maple Ridge Estates is conveniently located just 5 minutes to I-405. Downtown Seattle is accessible in 30 min, Bellevue in 20 min, and Seatac airport in 15 min.
Nearby shopping and recreational opportunities such as golf, hiking and biking trails, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, parks, and boating abound!
The neighborhood was founded in 1987 with construction continuing until approximately 1995. Homes range in size and style from 1400 sq ft ramblers to 3400 + sq ft 2 story homes. An active Home Owner’s Association is committed to maintaining the esthetics of the neighborhood as well as sponsoring varied activities for residents.
Thank you for visiting and we hope you will take advantage of the many opportunities to get involved and help make Maple Ridge Estates an even better place to live.
- Please pick up after your pet. What you leave behind can be a health hazard especially to young children.
- All dogs are required to be on-leash within the boundaries of our community.
- Our speed limit is 25 MPH. Please take care when driving through our neighborhood.
- Vista Pointe neighborhood on 159th Place is not part of the Maple Ridge Estates HOA.
- Holiday lights are to be removed/stowed by January 31st.