What are the annual HOA dues?

2022: $203

Where do I report street issues of unlawful parking and/or other potentially hazardous street related issues?

Submit a report via RentonResponds. You may also call the Renton Police non-emergency number, 425-235-2121. See the City of Renton Website for more phone information. 

Where do I report street light outages?

Please report street light outages to 1-888-225-5773. Note the identifying # on the light pole.

Who maintains the community park?

The Maple Ridge Estates homeowners association endures all costs related to maintenance and cleanup of our residents-only outdoor space.