MAPLE RIDGE ESTATES HOA SPECIAL BOARD MEETING – June 17, 2020
I. Call to Order at 6pm
II. Attendance Present: Michael, Bob, Robert & Gigi, Jess & Sharon,
Absent: Toni and Pete
III. General Discussion – main purpose of this special meeting is to discuss and vote on mailbox replacement.
- Mail box replacement – the board discussed to replace five to seven boxes depending on the quote and budget. Jess will call the vendor and ask for quotes and extended discount for the remaining boxes that may be replaced late this year or early next year.
- Quote with discount for 10 units.
- Mailbox to be replaced: A, C, E, F, S
- Jess will contact the post office to coordinate as well as handle the key distributions to homeowners
- HOA shirt or vest – should the board wear something that has “MRE HOA Board” so homeowners can identify them when walking around soliciting, checking out the neighborhoods, i.e. mailbox, monuments, etc.
- Robert – we should receive the final attorney bill soon
- Gigi to prepare 2020 financials
- Discussed the potential of putting up surveillance cameras, powered by solar and/or electric – wish list as funding becomes available 😊
Meeting adjourned at 7:15PM. Next meeting August 6, Thursday at 6pm. Location TBD