HOA MEETING, 4/22/2020
In Attendance: Mike, Bob, Jesse, Gigi & Robert T
Discussed questions to ask the lawyer:
- Implementation – must be approved by 75% homeowners.
- Initial recommendation by the lawyer was to write a letter and mail to homeowners (HO) and assist the Board with HO questions.
- Cost varies depending on how much time is expended. Lawyer’s email forwarded to Board Jan. 30, 2020 puts typical cost for amendments to be in the range of $2,500 – $4,000 depending on the number of revisions recommended. Board will ask for a quote.
- Completion date (how long would it take to complete?)
- Virtual meeting or conference call with the attorney? When?
Proposed May 8, Friday at 6:30pm. Checked with the lawyer. Dates that work for him are May 11, 12, or 13 at 5:30pm
- Bob’s questions discussed with the Board:
CCR issues, concerns that I am hoping a rewrite of our documents would provide specific guidance