Roseana, Janet, Pete, Rick, Brian, Julie, Alberta and Bob
- Prior Meeting minutes
- April 2017 meeting minutes (sent via email)
- Summer Picnic
- Date: Saturday, July 22nd.
- Time: 11am-2pm
- Entertainment: Tug-a-war rope (Janet), Parachute (Julie), Water Balloons, Sprinkler
- Note: Janet has the key for the watermain
- Need to contact City of Renton, to see if the neighborhood can borrow the “Games” trailer.
- Food: HOA will purchase
- Tables: boards members will bring a few
- Marketing: Social media, website and printed flyer (Helene and other board members to hand out)
- ACTION: Rick will draft the flyer
- ACTION: Will pass out flyers the weekend June 30th-July 2nd
- Treasurers Report
- 2/3 HOA dues have been paid.
- Spring Clean Up invoice has been paid
- Spring Clean Up
- Note: there was a lot of debris just thrown on the ground (not in the dumpster). Dumpsters filled quickly, may need to increase to 2 next year. Look at old Facebook post which included some etiquette tips for the dumpster
- Canber trimmed the trees and the neighbors’ responses have been positive
- Canber suggested dethatching grass every other year.
- PENDING: Canber action regarding the tree stump
- Play structure: Pete has the ladder in his backyard.
- Janet received parts for the play structure.
- ACTION: Bob will attempt to install the parts, found the tool
- Ladder has chipped paint, will need to seal the paint. There is a new ladder in Pete’s yard, but look to repaint the current ladder.
- Mutt Mitts Update: Janet got the keys from Shannon and boxes of the bags and refilled the stations. Janet and Alberta each have keys for the boxes.
- ACTION: Alberta to look for other bags (lower cost options).
- ACTION: Alberta to look for lower cost options for Mutt Mitts replacement. New box option and bags (biodegradable option?).
- ACTION: Janet to look for a licensed Arborist who could come assess the trees in the Common Area. Rick has a contact.
- Prior Business
- RV and Boat have been moved. Vegetation has been trimmed for the house off of 158th.
- Still Open items: contacted the homeowner off 158th regarding the wood pile/fencing material and BBQ pit are still on the driveway. Have contacted the homeowner multiple times, will follow up verbally again before sending a note.
- reviewed the roof being installed on 158th st and approved the material.
- ACTION: Need to define process for informing residents that yards need to be maintained.
- ACTION: will follow up with the rental property management company to get the yard maintained.
- ACTION: will contact Homeowner regarding the renters who are parking on the sidewalk.
Next Meeting and Topics: Tuesday, September 12th Brian will host.
- Garage Sale weekend of June 23rd-June 25th. Signs have been put up and will update Facebook.
- City of Renton has a projector and sound system to rent for Movie nights.
- Fall Clean up will happen late Sept/early Oct