May 12th, 2016 HOA Meeting Notes

Maple Ridge Estates HOA meeting 5/12/16 in the park.

In attendance: Roseana, Cathy, Shannon, Pete, Rick, Brian, Alberta & Janet

Maintenance:

  • Shannon will order Mutt Mitts for the 3 dispensers.
  • We discussed re-barking and putting more gravel in the common area/park. We may do this as a community for a project if we are doing the city of Renton picnic as the requirement for the picnic is a community service project. If not, we will get a quote from Canber.
  • We will call Canber about the leak in the park as there is a wet area near the play structure. We will also ask them how much it would be to spruce up the entrance at 156th with more plants.
  • The twisty ladder on the play structure appears to be broken at the top of it. Shannon called the company we bought it from and they are sending out a replacement part that we will put up ourselves.
  • Brian got new lights for the 156th entrance and is in the process of putting them up so the sign at that entrance will be lit up at night.
  • Brian will look into getting a small grant from the city of Renton for a movie in the park.

ACC:

  • We sent letters to some homeowners where RV’s have been in their driveways longer than the allotted time per our CCR’s and we also sent out letters to houses who still have Christmas lights on their houses. We also have a letter for general yard maintenance and people are responding well to them. There is a car that appears to have bullet holes in it and a lot of pollen on it and we will send out a letter to them as well.
  • We discussed the website Next Door and if out HOA can join. We will look into the and review at the next meeting.

Garage sale is the 3rd weekend in June.

Next meeting not scheduled as we need to know if we will be having a picnic with the city of Renton or if we will do one ourselves as an HOA. Brian is looking into that. Once we know that we will schedule the next meeting