Maple Ridge Estates will be hosting the annual community wide garage sale starting Friday, June 17th through Sunday, June 19th.
We encourage all community residents to participate in this year’s garage sale.
Follow the MRE Facebook page to learn more about the Garage Sale and future events.
Maple Ridge Estates HOA meeting 5/12/16 in the park.
In attendance: Roseana, Cathy, Shannon, Pete, Rick, Brian, Alberta & Janet
- Shannon will order Mutt Mitts for the 3 dispensers.
- We discussed re-barking and putting more gravel in the common area/park. We may do this as a community for a project if we are doing the city of Renton picnic as the requirement for the picnic is a community service project. If not, we will get a quote from Canber.
- We will call Canber about the leak in the park as there is a wet area near the play structure. We will also ask them how much it would be to spruce up the entrance at 156th with more plants.
- The twisty ladder on the play structure appears to be broken at the top of it. Shannon called the company we bought it from and they are sending out a replacement part that we will put up ourselves.
- Brian got new lights for the 156th entrance and is in the process of putting them up so the sign at that entrance will be lit up at night.
- Brian will look into getting a small grant from the city of Renton for a movie in the park.
- We sent letters to some homeowners where RV’s have been in their driveways longer than the allotted time per our CCR’s and we also sent out letters to houses who still have Christmas lights on their houses. We also have a letter for general yard maintenance and people are responding well to them. There is a car that appears to have bullet holes in it and a lot of pollen on it and we will send out a letter to them as well.
- We discussed the website Next Door and if out HOA can join. We will look into the and review at the next meeting.
Garage sale is the 3rd weekend in June.
Next meeting not scheduled as we need to know if we will be having a picnic with the city of Renton or if we will do one ourselves as an HOA. Brian is looking into that. Once we know that we will schedule the next meeting
Maple Ridge Estates HOA Meeting Notes from 4/14/16
In attendance: Brian, Rick, Pete, Cathy, Roseana, Alberta and Julie
Meeting was help at Ricks house.
Pete was present and said he is sending out letters to people who have not paid their annual due’s yet.
Yard waste dumpster: is set to be delivered 4/29/16 to 5/1/16. It will be in its usual place. Brian will update the website and Facebook accounts with info about the dumpster. Julie will put out the A frame boards at each entrance of the neighborhood on 4/18/16. Rick and others will cut up the branches from the tree that fell down in the park and put it in the dumpster.
Various letters were sent out to owners that have flat tires on cars and lawns not in accordance with the CCR’s. The community garage sale is the 3rd weekend in June and Julie will put out the A frame signs and Brian will update the website. Shannon Ellis will try to schedule the City of Renton sponsored picnic.
Next Meeting is set for 5/12/16 at 7 pm in the park.