March 26th, 2015 Meeting Minutes

Maple Ridge Estates HOA Meeting 3/26/15

Attendance: Brian, Rick, Alberta, Sean Michael, Shannon and Janet

Minutes approves from last meeting.

  • Looked at benches to put in the park. Found a few we liked and are looking for better pricing. Brian will put it out on Facebook asking if others want to contribute as well. We approved a price and design. We are using $500 donation and $500 city grant matching. Will use funds from HOA is needed but trying to use raised funds to pay for it.
  • Discussed signage in the park by the new play structure. We are thinking putting hours, private property and play at your own risk on signage. Looking at putting 2 signs up.
  • Pete and Shannon spoke to the Porters last month and they said they will keep their front yard cleaned and not work on their car in the driveway per the CCR. We also discussed them putting a cover on their classic car that is not a tarp. They said they will try to keep the newspapers cleared from their yard as well.
  • Spring Cleaning event April 17,18 and 19th. Our service project for getting the city to come out for the summer BBQ will consist of: cleaning our entrance areas to the neighborhood, cleaning our signs (pressure wash) and yard work in the park. We will be also providing a yard waste dumpster that weekend.
  • We will pass out fliers for the Block Watch and Spring Cleaning. Shannon will make the fliers and we will pass them out next few weeks. The Block Watch Meeting will be April 16th at Maple Wood Golf Courses.
  • Next meeting will be May21st @ 7 pm at Janets house.