HOA Meeting Maple Ridge Estate
Shannon Creekmore, Brian Ellis, Pete, Sean, Alberta, Rick, Julie, Ian
Minutes from last meeting in November approves unanimously.
President – Brian
Vice President- Ian
Maintenance- Julie and Janet
ACC- Rick, Sean, Alberta
Pete passed out the treasures report. 20 houses pass due and we are sending out notices soon for this years dues.
We are going to get a mini grant for benches. We will have $1000 to spend from donations from a neighbor.
Pete will work on getting the audit done.
The monument on the 140th entrance lights are out. Will need to get an electrician to come out. Pete will have someone give us a bid.
Will get up to 2 Mitt Mutts orders a year. Each is about $90 an order and will look at cheaper options.
Will look at costs for signs to put in the park that say park hours etc.
There is a house with a broke down car, lots of newspapers, car parts etc that neighbors are complaining about. We will go and talk to them to see what we can do to help. Rick and Shannon will try and talk to them to figure out a plan.
There is a POD that has been in a driveway and that person is doing a house remodel.
Spring cleaning April 17-19. Sean will order the dumpster.
Sean will look into getting a dumpster for spring cleaning project for the city picnic.
Next meeting is March 26th at 7 pm