June 5th, 2014 Meeting Minutes

June 5th 2014 HOA Board Meeting

Members Present: Julie, Theresa, Brian, Sean, Ian, Rick and Shannon

Minutes Approved from 3/26/14 meeting

Neighborhood Garage Sale is June 27th to 29th. Ian will put info on the website and Theresa will put out the A frame signs.

July 4th Parade and Picnic: Assigned out duties for the day, Brian will get the food, Ian will bring a poster of the play structure, Julie will make a flier for the garage sale and parade.

Play structure: Canber will give us a bid to prep the site as well as the company we are having build the play structure to compare prices.  Also need to pick out a spot for the play structure.

ACC has a email that people email requests to. The email address and password were passed out to members on that committee to check it and approve requests. Ian will be taking care of emails sent to HOA@mapleridgeestates.org.

Ian will update HOA website with a FAQ section for complaints.

Rick will send out a letter to the house with the cigarette problem.

Brian will send out letters to the 3 houses with yards that need to be cleaned up.